And just like that, October is over! And we all know what that means for Explore with Corinth: it's the time when I show you all the things I have been loving this past month!✨
⏤ Beauty ⏤
I've been using the Vince Camuto Capri perfume non-stop! If ever you're wondering how I smell like, it's this! I got this from my October Glossybox and I might purchase it in full-size because it has such an amazing smell of sophistication without smelling like an old woman! It's the perfect scent for me and it lasts all day! I only apply this once, and it lasts til the next day, actually! HAHA.
Next up is ColourPop's Bangin' Brunette Brow Pot. I also have this shade in its pencil form but in the month of October, I have been gravitating towards this brow product more! I've always been a fan of "pomade" type products for my brows and this one from ColourPop doesn't disappoint! It's so pigmented, it's easy to use and I don't feel the need to set it with a powder because it sets on its own and it will not budge! For $6, this is a steal!
⏤ Fashion ⏤
For this part of faves, I don't think I have to elaborate because it's pretty obvious why I love them! I will just list them down and write a quick description on the why...
- Thrifted oversized green flannel - it's $4, and it's such a pretty fall piece. I wear it all the time!
- My JustFab boots - Same with the flannel, I wear it all the time! Also, they're very comfy! You've seen them in a lot of pictures already!
- Thrifted mom jeans - I got them very cheap and they fit me very nicely! I've been wanting mom jeans for such a long time, and last month, I was able to snag two! Thank the Lord for thrift stores, a.k.a., ukay-ukay!
- My thrifted sweaters - more sweaters because it's getting really cold and I've been really loving neutral and muted colors.
- High Key - These are the only sunglasses I own, and they're all the High Key aviators by Quay Australia in collaboration with one of my favorite YouTubers, Desi Perkins! These glasses look stunning and I just love how big they are! They have mirrored lenses, meaning I can look at people without them knowing. Haha.
⏤ MISC ⏤
This was what made me start jotting down my monthly favorites in my bullet journal. When I first saw this, I knew that I was going to forget to include it in my monthly faves if I don't write it down somewhere, so after watching the cutest lookbook in the world, I grabbed the next empty spread in my bullet journal and wrote down the title of this video. I've been following McKenna for a while now and has really inspired me to be a little minimalistic in life, but this lookbook was just the cutest that I had to include it here! My favorite outfit has to be Hufflepuff's! Which one reflects you the most?
Last but not least, my favorite has to be me vlogging! I started "daily vlogging" 2 weeks ago and it has been a great journey! It can be stressful at times, because editing on an old MacBook pro can be challenging, but I've been really enjoying sharing the "BTS" of Jorge and I's lives. I'm also loving your guys' response so I'm going to keep it going! But like I said in a past post, I will still be posting beauty videos, fashion if you want me to, and q&as if you ask me questions!
So that wraps up my October faves! Oh actually, there's one more thing! I know that I only finished tweaking my website last night, but I know this is already a favorite of mine! How are you liking my new theme? ✨
November is the month that I flew to the US, meaning that in a few days, I will be celebrating my USA anniversary. Geez guys, time flew by!